Project steering Berlin
Contracts and insurance policies
The contract between two project participants may describe precisely the rights and obligations of the parties concluding the contract and therefore forms the basis of their collaboration. Unclear stipulations and services and services in return that can be interpreted contain the potential for conflict and disrupt procedures, deadlines, costs and qualities or have a considerable influence on the latter.
We ensure clear divisions of tasks through clear assignment of services and this minimises the potential for conflict. Rules for changes in the project and for services are defined at an early stage so that clear actions by the contracting parties can be derived and the progress of the project is not disrupted or disruptions are overcome.
Insurance policies for a project are compared within the context of the existing insurance cover of the client side and supplemented or adjusted specifically for the project.
Basic services and special services for contracts and insurance policies
- Involvement in compiling a tender and contract structure for the entire project
- Involvement in the selection, procurement, building-up and introduction of special informationsystems (e.g. for Facility Management)
- Preparation and agreement of the content of the planner contracts
- Involvement in the selection of the people to be involved, in negotiations and preparations of instructions
- Proposals for contract deadlines and periods for the planner contracts
- Involvement in compiling an insurance concept for the entire project and its implementation
- Involvement in implementing contractual obligations regarding the participants
- Involvement in structuring the tender procedure
- Review of the contractual documentation for the tender units for completeness and plausibility as well as confirmation of readiness for dispatch
- Involvement in the tender negotiations
- Involvement in the specification of the contractual dates and deadlines for the special contractual conditions of implementation and delivery services
- Support to the client in avoiding claims by a third party (neighbours, citizen’s initiatives etc.)
- Verification of supplement reviews by property monitoring and involvement in instructions
- Involvement in acceptance preparation and the implementation of acceptances and commissioning
- Involvement in legal acceptance of the planning services
- Coordination of insurance-relevant claim processing